Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A work interlude

Last year was not one of my stellar years professionally !

I moved bosses with in the current organization and my new boss was a literal pain in the ass. He is very rude, judgmental and lets just say unpleasant in many ways. We never dealt well with each other and would have loved to part ways.

However, at the beginning of this year, he put in an interim level hierarchy and I have done very well with the interim person. Its been relatively fun to work and he has been able to sponge off a lot of my tension with regards to boss.

Me and my boss had decided to part ways in the coming August with me moving to another department; however suddenly last Friday boss offered me a huge multi million dollar project to handle and I could not turn him down.
We are now in the initial phases of the new work and he is being relatively better with me.

I really hope the Good Will continues because I really love my work and would hate to move because of some individual.
Lets see how it all goes...... as "whatever is meant to be ... will be....."

No comments:

Post a Comment