Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am here

Finally! Finally! Finally!

I have finally started writing and that too on a blog address I like :)

I am a small town girl from a very education oriented place in Rajasthan, India. I come from a place and family whose motto of life is "Simple living & high thinking".

Like any other person, I have lots of things going on in my life but on the whole, its a very simple life.

I have been very impressed with a few British bloggers and hence the effort......

Don't know how much or how frequent I will post but I want it to be a frequent effort as I love writing.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dolly
    Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to reading all your posts.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Katy for my first comment !!
    Yay!! Love it !!
    I am a v average writer and just no where near your witty write ups so your motivation matters a lot !
    Thank You so much !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was wondering when you will start writing since you read us a lot. I have just now found out that you started a blog, so you better make it last:) When I have finished my London call girl blog, I didn´t feel like starting a new blog with the new step I was taking, but your comments made me re think my decision. Long live Doll´s blog:)) xx

    Bootie

    ReplyDelete