Sunday, June 27, 2010

Shoot me because I spent whole saturday doing all mindless things and do not regret them !

I was woken very early on Saturday by some one coming over and conveniently forgetting to inform me in advance. Looking at her on opening the door I thought what the hell was she doing at that time !
Since she and I do not stand on ceremony and also the fact that partly she works for me as a house help, I told her to start the big cleaning and that I would be joining her shortly. The "shortly" conveniently became 90 mts before I regained full consciousness to realize I was being a bit rude by falling asleep again but by that time she was all done.
She even had the breakfast ready for me and my friend who was to visit me to spend the day. It was incredible luxury. Getting hired hands in India is no big a deal but getting the one who does everything without much prompting is amazing.

My friend came and we had a lovely breakfast with all the right things which was then followed by a visit to the mall.
It was a burning day right from the day break and malls provide the much needed comfort. You can shop or window shop or eat or socialize in a coffee shop..... all goood. Also, with multiple things to do, you do not feel cramped. If I was at home, looking at the enormous heat, all I would have done was switched on the AC and read a book and minimize my movements to the non-AC parts of the house.
I know, I sound really lazy but any one who has experienced the heat in Delhi and at my hometown knows what I am talking about.
Anyways, getting back to saturday, I also saw A team which was a typical boyish movie and a bit unlike what I normally see but nonetheless felt it was a good change.

Came back home and saw the movie "Where are the Morgans" casting Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker. All through the movie I kept wondering as to what made Hugh Grant do this movie. He had such stupid and irritating actions as well as facial expressions through out that I like shaking him up.
Sarah J Parker was not at all stellar but I could bear her.

All in all, It was a wonderful saturday ... just the way I like it. Not much brain activity involved (as I do enough of that over the working week) and a lot of relaxation involved just the way I like it.
So, here is to a good saturday and hope you all had lovely saturdays as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment