Friday, June 25, 2010

Its a Friday !

I am so happy today........ it is Friday !

I had a relatively good week but its always a pleasure to greet Friday :)

I have a very power packed weekend lined up.... today is my roomy's bday so we have to celebrate... I like b'days ! :)
Evening I will get a hair cut and some pedicure and manicure.

Saturday, I am meeting a friend for a bit of shopping and hopefully catching on A Team followed by dinner with my roomy's parents who will be here for the weekend.

Sunday is a big lunch for my uncle's 50th B'day celebrations and then off course I plan to not work out at all on the weekend and then just laze and chill ! Yayyy !!

All I want is that the heat reduces... its been bloody 47 degrees Celsius this week and that has been killer. I want it to rain.. and then drive in rain :)

All those I know abroad, want all sun and clear skies and we in hotter countries want no sun and lots of rain and no clear skies....

Here is to a good weekend !! Cheeerss !!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's been hot for the last week or two in Edinburgh. It must be ... oh... in the mid-20s! (That's hot for Scotland.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Isabelle, 20's is ideal for people like us !!!
    Here, on my side, its just for a v few days that temperature is in 20's. It mainly 30's, 40's and in winters between 2'C to 15'C.....
    So its never ideal :)
    I am sure 20's is hot for you guys. When I visited Edinburgh, Pitlochry and Drumnadrochit in 2005, it was these temperatures your side and all sunny. So, while everyone else was complaining about the weather, me and my friends, we enjoyed every day of our week long stay :)

    ReplyDelete