Sunday, November 6, 2011

Piercing !!

I am super excited !! Got my nose pierced :)


It was not one of my bigger aspirations but the way it happened was sure amusing.

Friday evening I went shopping with my aunt for my cousin brother's wedding. She has been wanting to get nose pierced for years and since a shop which does piercing just happened to be closeby, we went in. She got a lovely nose ring put in and looked super hot !!



I had no intention but somehow while just asking and deliberating with the shopkeeper if I should or should not and if it will even suit my face, he just did the deed !! Took less then 30 seconds and minimal pain :)


I put up the pictures on my fb page and some people liked it while some were wondering as to what was the need. For myself I loved it. It was just something that made me feel good so why not ?

What do you say ? Here are the pictures....








No comments:

Post a Comment